- As the NYT among other media outlets compare Obama’s Healthcare woes to Bush and Katrina or even Bush and Iraq, Litotes poses a key question…
- The Times is suffering a serious “Fox infestation” problem:
- Obama’s Flawed Health Law Rollout Draws Parallels to Bush’s Troubles
- Right, like killing a million human beings is SOOO SIMILAR to trying to prolong the lives of thirty million.
- Quick: fire this writer now before he turns into Bill Keller! Quote News Analysis end-quote my ass!
- No NYT link, why encourage them?
(photos: Googleimages; unconfirmedmediasources.com)
PS: a “Time-ly’ update from Litotes as the Times headlines continue to morph:
“Insta-edit from the crypto-conservative reporter:
Health Law Rollout’s Stumbles Draw Parallels to Bush’s Hurricane Response
Uh, hamana, hamana, hamana, well IT’S LIKE KATRINA! Not Iraq, heaven forfend!
Great, So, Bush/Cheney killed one million and some change and Obama … yes … yes … I’m waiting …
Tried to help people?! What a loser!”